Improve the look and finish of your concrete floor with a Polyaspartic Floor Coating by Diamond Rock Concrete. Get all the advantages of epoxy and urethane floor coatings through the application of technologically advanced Polyaspartic resin.
Why Choose a Polyaspartic Floor Coating?
Polyaspartic resin is similar to polyurethane and epoxy. It is an industrial hybrid coating that is highly durable and high-performance. It is also scratch and chemical resistant, anti-slip, and has superior adhesion to concrete. Unlike epoxy and polyurethane coating systems, we can install a polyaspartic floor coating in just hours, not days.
Advantages of Polyaspartic Resin
Polyaspartic floor coatings, in addition to their durability and resistance to various chemicals, has advantages that make it the better choice for refinishing your concrete floors.
- Resists oil and chemical spills, corrosion from salt and is easy to clean
- Does not become yellowed with age and is stain resistant
- Is durable in extreme heat and remains flexible in freezing temperatures
- Can be applied year-round in any weather
- It is safer for confined spaces with less ventilation due to lower-VOC emissions
- Due to rapid curing times, applications can be performed in one day and can be walked on 6 hours after the job is complete
The Basic Process
At Diamond Rock, we use a dust free industrial grinder to prepare your concrete floor. The grinding head consists of diamond blades that lightly cut your floor’s surface preparing it for maximum adhesion. During the process, old stains and coatings are removed before the polyaspartic resin is applied. The result is a polyaspartic floor coating that is durable, waterproof, and chemically resistant.
For a FREE, no obligation quote on having epoxy floor coatings applied to your concrete floor, call us or send us a quick email.
Includes London, Brantford, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Guelph, Hamilton, Oakville, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Stratford, and all the small municipalities in between.