100% Solid Epoxy Floor Coatings System
Epoxy floor coatings are an excellent choice for protecting and beautifying concrete floors. They’re not only attractive, they can last up to 25 years, depending on the coating used and the quality of its installation.
Epoxy Floor Coating Uses
Epoxy flooring is growing in popularity all across Southern Ontario. From garage floors, to basements, to laundry rooms, epoxy flooring is chosen as a durable, affordable, and attractive solution. With so many decorative options to choose from the possibilities are limitless.
Commercial uses for epoxy flooring now include the hotel and hospitality industry, hospitals, businesses, retail stores, showrooms, kennels, and warehouses. Epoxy floor coatings are also used in many industrial and institutional facilities that include manufacturing facilities, schools, and churches.
Benefits of Epoxy Floors
- Durability – Concrete floors coated in epoxy last many years. They are simply the most durable floors that resist daily wear.
- Tough – Epoxy floor coverings are chemically resistant making them an excellent choice for manufacturing plants.
- Attractive – With a variety of colors and styles you have so many options including decorative patterns, flakes, glitters and much more.
- Maintenance – Epoxy floor coatings are easy to clean. Grease, dirt, dust wipe off easily as the surface is non porous.
- Safety – Epoxy coatings are resistant to slippage, impact, heat and fire. The high gloss coating option can also significantly improve lighting in your facility.
- Environmentally Friendly – Epoxy coatings are a green option as additional flooring materials are not required.
The Basic Process
At Diamond Rock, we use a dust free industrial grinder to prepare your concrete floor. The grinding head consists of diamond blades that lightly cut your floor’s surface preparing it for maximum adhesion. During the process, old stains and coatings are removed before any materials and epoxy are applied. Done properly, epoxy floor coatings are durable, waterproof, and chemically resistant.
For a FREE, no obligation quote on having epoxy floor coatings applied to your concrete floor, call us or send us a quick email.
Includes London, Brantford, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Guelph, Hamilton, Oakville, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Stratford, and all the small municipalities in between.